Monday, June 11, 2012

Yes we are in Business...


As a small shop owner I have struggle to make business cards at home. I really wanted the professional look but I could not afford the big price tag. I have tried many ways. I print them at home did not like the finish product.




I even tried at STAPLES paid a huge price tag comparing other expenses I do but not totally happy. I finally found this beautiful company that prints beautiful business cards. I was able to upload up one hundred images. Yes, that was a lot but totally worth. 




Because I received my first order yesterday I am totally in love with it. I might do my second order for my personal blog because it is that cool.  One hundred images gives me so many options. I might have a hard time handing them out first. They are fun to work with and the service was super fast. 



So I am sharing Moo with you as well. If you decided to print your own business cards take a look at them. I am sharing you the code so if you place your first order you get 15% off from your first total order. 




Get fifteen percent off your first order by entering this code at the checkout. Here is the code 2RB2CK
Have fun they are truly amazing and very budget friendly. 
Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Business is one of the main thing to earn money. Business of making a business card is such an amazing business. You can make a good money with it.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete